Now it is very very easy to go to a local party or pound store and stock up on plastic yoyo's, toys and other 5 minute wonders, but why not finish off the party in style with some of my top fairy party take home gifts:
1) Pop to your local Claire's accessories and pick out some child friendly pretty pastel nail polishes for each of the children. Add to this a homemade glitter dust vial and this is a fantastically fairy way to polish off the party! (Tip: See my earlier blog post on how to make a glitter dust pouch!)
2) For a magical way to end the party, give each child some fairy wings and a wand to take home!
3) For a really personalised memory of the day, take a picture of each guest with the birthday child when they arrive at the party (or a big group one!) and get them developed whilst the party is taking place. Put each one in a pink or sparkly photo frame and send them home with a lasting memory.
4) Another personalised present, as well as a great way to get the birthday child involved prior to the party, is to make homemade jewellery.
- You will need the following: ribbon or thread, beads with letters, colourful beads.
- Simply pierce the beads through the ribbon or thread to spell the name of each guest. Be sure to add pretty coloured and shaped beads and gems to the bracelet and tie a know at each end to secure the beads. Ensure that there is enough ribbon / thread left over to tie the bracelet into a bow on the child's wrist.
5) Send home each child with a fairy book (Flower Fairies, Tinkerbell, Peter Pan etc). You can find many great deals on websites such as amazon, and the parents will be grateful that you are not sending them home with a bag of 'E' numbers but a good excuse for a lovely bed time story.
I hope you will find these take home gift ideas useful and I would love to hear some of your ideas to!
Please keep reading my blog as the next theme I am going to cover is Pirate and Mermaid Parties!
Once Upon A Time Parties x
Please follow me :)